Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of our frequently asked questions. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via the web, or come and visit us at a location near you.
- How much insurance coverage do I need?
- How do I know if I chose the right coverages?
How much insurance coverage do I need?
Your individual needs and situation should dictate how much insurance you need. When you're trying to determine how much insurance to buy, here are a few factors to think about:
- How much can you afford to pay out of pocket? (Choose a deductible that you know you can pay out of pocket. Also, if you choose lower limits, you might be personally responsible for damages that exceed those limits. Consider whether you can afford this possibility, too.)
- Do you make payments on your car? (If you do, you may be required to have Comprehensive and Collision in addition to Liability coverage.)
- What type of vehicle do you drive? (It's wise to have higher limits for vehicles, such as large SUV's, that can cause more damage.)
- Do any drivers live in your house but never drive your vehicles? (You can exclude them from coverage on your policy, which means you won't have to insure them on your policy.)
Remember, you can always call us 24/7 if you have any questions about coverage. We can answer any questions and help you decide before you buy.Back to TopHow do I know if I chose the right coverages?
During your quote, you won't be able to select coverages that don't apply to you. If you're unsure about what optional coverages to select, you can use the very best help available to you, you can speak directly with a representative who can answer your questions. We at 5 Star Insurance Agency are here for you an to provide you with the correct coverage! Back to Top